Who we are?
Evros K&P is one of the leading and prosperous companies in the field of perfumery and cosmetics, which has been established on the Bulgarian market since 1992.
Major fields of business are the import of international brands, distribution and wholesale.
- Financial stability, high credit rating
- Full territorial coverage of the country
- Experience in working with multinational companies
- Security assets – cars, own buildings, mobile software etc.
- Excellent work organization. Implemented Quality management system ISO 9001: 2008 with scope Wholesale of perfumes, cosmetics and detergents.
- Long-term partnership with suppliers and customers.
- Excellent management and skilled employees
- Dynamic growth
Our mission is to offer attractive products which will give pleasure, positive emotions, self-esteem and sense of harmony of body and spirit to the Bulgarian consumer.
To be one of the best distribution companies worthy competitor of the multinational companies.
To be preferred and respected partner for our customers.
To achieve long-term success increasing the income and the profit of the company at a speed above the market.
To be a desirable place to work for our employees and to satisfy their expectations in the utmost degree.
To implement successfully Quality management system ISO 9001: 2015.
The company has successfully developed also in the hotel »Siena Palace« and fashion business area »Just Cavalli Boutique«
Evros K&P is one of the leading distributors for cosmetics and perfumery with brands like:
- Max Factor, Rimmel, Miss Sporty, Sally Hansen, Ardell, Bourjois, Eveline – Make-up
- Adidas, Playboy, La Rive, Cote d’Azur, Jacques Battini, Dorall Collection – Perfumery mass market
- Mexx, James Bond 007, Bruno Banani, Guess, Beckham, Halle Berry, Beyonce, Enrique Iglesias, Katy Pery, Pierre Cardin, Celine Dion, Esprit, Nautica, Vespa – Lifestyle perfumery
- Eveline, Fruttini, Aldo Vandini, Alkmene, Cabana, Sanosan, Re-Gen, Silkia, Naturaverde bio baby, Nuky, S’nonas, Trompy, Agressia Men, PediCare, Marion, Australian Gold, Bionsen, TIGI – Cosmetics
- Naturaverde Bio Baby – Eco-bio cosmetics
- Arrixaca – Detergents
- Fantasy Flirt – Hygiene and personal care
- Wella/Londa – Professional hair colour
- Wellaflex – Hair styling
For all brands Evros K&P is the exclusive importer and distributor.
Territorial coverage and logistics centers
||Major Trade and
- Evros K&P covers 95% of the national market in distibution and across the country with its own sales team and management on the territory of 250 municipalities in Bulgaria.
- We have our own reliable and timely logistics.
National bulgarian chains
Store household chemicals
METRO CASH & CARRY
Strategy & Development
We possess all the necessary resources – excellent distribution network, strong business relationships with national and international chains, marketing support from our suppliers, an excellent credit rating and management. Our concept involves finding such an attractive products that can be sold successfully in the international and national chains already occupying a significant part in the overall market.
Evros K&P directs its efforts and investments in the development of world-famous brands of cosmetics and perfumery on the Bulgarian market. In the recent years the interest of the consumers is directed to the bio cosmetics. The purpose of Evros K&P is to expand its position by launching new brands of bio cosmetics.
Good Commercial Practices
Principles of good practice
The Contracting Parties shall act in strict compliance with the applicable legal provisions, including competition law.
A. USERS: The Contracting Parties should always take into account the interests of consumers and ensure maximum efficiency.
B. FREEDOM OF CONTRACT: The Contracting Parties are independent economic subjects who respect the rights of others to draw up their own strategy and management policy, including the freedom to decide whether or not to conclude any agreement.
C. INCIDENCE OF TRANSACTIONS: The Contracting Parties should carry out transactions between themselves in a responsible, diligent and professional manner.
1. WRITTEN AGREEMENTS: Agreements should be in writing unless this is impracticable or if oral agreements are mutually acceptable and appropriate. They should be clear and transparent and cover as many relevant and foreseeable elements as possible, including rights and termination procedures.
2. PREDICTABILITY: There should be no unilateral changes to the terms of the contracts unless this possibility and the circumstances and conditions under which it is used have not been agreed in advance. Agreements should outline the process of discussing each party with all necessary changes to the implementation of the agreement or in unforeseen circumstances as specified in the agreement.
3. COMPLIANCE: Agreements must be observed.
4. INFORMATION: The exchange of information shall be in strict compliance with competition law and other applicable legal provisions and the Parties shall exercise the necessary care to ensure that the information provided is accurate and not misleading.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY: The confidentiality of the information must be respected unless the information is already publicly available or obtained independently of the receiving Party in a lawful and conscientious manner. Confidential information should only be used by the receiving party for the purposes for which it was transmitted.
6. RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK: All contracting parties should take their respective entrepreneurial risks.
7. JUSTIFIED REQUEST: A Contracting Party may not use threats to gain an unjustified advantage or to transfer unjustified costs.
Settlement of disputes:
If you, as our business partner, consider that you are affected by any breach of any of the above principles, please send your complaint to:
Evros Kip Ltd., Bourgas 8000, Northern Industrial Zone, warehouse “Evros”
Phone: +359 884 321 607
Provide detailed facts of the issue, including the principle that you believe has been violated. Your complaint will be seriously examined and investigated, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the problem and try to find an acceptable solution.
We strive continuously to meet the requirements, needs and expectations of our customers by offering them quality products and services and encouraging each staff member to contribute within his/her competence and authority to achieve this goal.
For us this means:
- to define customers’ needs and expectations and to satisfy them to the maximum extent and professionally;
- to set quality objectives and inform all staff about the importance of their implementation;
- to continuously improve the quality of our services as a constant goal of management and employees of the organization;
- analyze and evaluate data and business information for making reasoned decisions;
- meet the quality management system requirements and continuously improve its performance;
- to develop the skills of the staff and to increase its competence through effective training;
- to develop relationships with suppliers and partners to ensure quality deliveries of products and services;
- to manage efficiently our activities and resources as processes to ensure financial results improvement;
- to comply with current legislation in the country and countries of our partners;
- to ensure that the Quality Policy is clarified, understood and maintained by the staff of the organization.
Guarantee for the prosperity, competitiveness, preservation and expansion of the gained market positions by Evros Kip Ltd is the professionalism, accurate market assessments and the anticipating expectations for the requirements of the customers and interested parties.
- A major feature of our management philosophy and practice is the will to constantly improve in all areas of business.
In this regard, we:
- rely on direct communication with customers and consumers, which provides us with an adequate and leading market position;
- guarantee our customers compliance with the legal and other regulatory requirements applicable to our products and services;
- provide a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and advanced equipment to fulfill their duties.
Practical expression of realization of the company policy is the successful implementation of the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2015.